Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 3 in LA

Hello friends and family,

This week was a great week. I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with our zone leaders. We went out taught a great lesson and even took someone to the Los Angeles Temple Visitor Center. We taught an amazing with one of our investigators, on Saturday. Right after we finished our lesson she watched the general women's conference and she loved it. We showed her this video that has all of our current apostles and prophet bearing their testimonies of Christ. It is such an amazing video and I would like all of you to watch it. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-06-022-general-conference-montage?lang=eng
It is such an amazing testimony builder to hear their testimonies. General conference is this week!! What a joy and privilege to hear from those 15 great men, and other church leaders. Elder Rawlings and me have made goals to work super hard these last couple of weeks in the the transfer, it being my first transfer and being Elder Rawlings last transfer. Our other investigator, we are going to ask him to be baptized. I would like to thank those who have emailed me, it is so nice to hear from you. The work I do can also be done by you guys and gals back home. Help out your local missionaries, give them referrals and go to lessons with them. When you do this, I promise that you will be blessed. Thanks for your love and support. Also feel free to email me. 
Love,
Elder Cox 


PICTURES!!!
LA Temple at night
Me in front of the Christ Statue 
Elder Rawlings and Me after making Tacos 
Banana Car?!?
Redondo Beach sign 
Pier Sign 
My Tablets Walpaper


No comments:

Post a Comment