Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week 1 in LA

I made it to LA. I got my companion/trainer Elder Rawlings. He is on his last transfer so that's sad, but we are still going hard and giving it all. We are assigned over two wards, we live in Redondo Beach and we also have Manhattan beach area as well. We have some solid investigators and always looking for more. The members are supper nice and I'm excited to work with them. We have a car and it's super nice to drive around. I got some news for you all. Starting Wensday the LA mission is using Facebook and we are using our home accounts so, I will he deleting stuff to match the message. You can't message me on messenger, but email works. Also if You are home, please don't tag me in stuff. Thanks and sorry if that sounds rude but it's what we have to do. Back to the spiritual stuff, Church was like 6 hours but no learned so much and the spirit I feel daily is amazing. I love the work and all of you. Sorry I haven't been on the picture game this week so I only got a couple of pictures but I'll try harder this week. The food has been great and I'm really enjoying it here. With all my heart I love this gospel and I hope to help others get that same love. 
During one of the dinners I gave the spiritual thought on the parable of the prodigal son. I can't wait for the time when the Christ can wrap us up in his arms and say you did well my faithful servant. When I gave this thought the spirit was so strong in the room, it was so amazing. 
With Love,
Elder Cox 


PICTURES
1) Elder Vola and I. He is from West Valley as well
2) Pictures from the plane 
3) Elder Rawlings and me
4) The Prodigal Son Painting



No comments:

Post a Comment