Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week 2 in the MTC

MTC Week 2

Hello everyone!! 

This week in the MTC was boring. Just kidding it was great. I got a package in the mail and it was a big box full of goodies. We have a 5 foot 4 Elder and so we took the box and made him a car and pushed him around the dorm in it. We drew on the box with Sharpe to make it look like a car. Everyone got a kick out of that. We have two new investigators this week, Parker and Colton. They both enjoyed the message we shared and we had fun. Last Tuesday Weatherford T. Clayton of the seventy came and talked to us about repentance nd it was a great talk. I also joined the MTC choir, and I'm lovi g every minute Iget to sing praises to my lord. The directior is funny and has plenty of stories to tell. My companion (Elder Dowilng) and I are getting along just fine, we are both so in tune with the spirit it's kinda scary. We both have the same thoughts in teaching and it is amazing. One of the elders on my floor was playing basketball and got elbowed in the nose. He ended up with a broken nose and a stage 3 concussion. This same elder was in a meeting with an investigators and said the sacrament prayer instead of a regular prayer. We laughed about that. I have the greatest teachers in the MTC, the are so amazing and can feel what the spirit needs for us to learn. On Saturday last week we had a lesson with brother Hilton one of my teachers. The spirit was so strong that none of us wanted to leave but we had to sadly.  We walked around the gain new building yesterday to a picture of Martha who is getting dinner ready for the savior rather than listening to his message. There is a ponder question  by the mural which is, Are my priorities aligned with the lords? As thinking with that question I thought that my priorities are aligned with the Lord being out here serving him with all my might, mind and strength. Me and my district are getting along extremely well, and we are startimg to become a family. Today I went to the temple and did a session with my district and it was amazing. I love the Lord and the chance I get to serve him. I love you all. 
Love,
   
Elder Cox 

Photos
1: Me and Elder Morgan at choir
2: Me and Elder Dowling on the roof garden
3&4: Elder Burgon and his box car 






No comments:

Post a Comment