Thursday, July 26, 2018

Week 46 in LA--Hello!

Zach didn't send a weekly email this week but this is what he sent me (mom):

I am doing great. This week was super boring so I won't be sending a weekly this week because there won't be much but I will send pictures. Life here is cool, we have seen a lot of hot days and I am going hard proselyting. I don't think I've ever sweated so much in my life until being here in this heat. Thanks for the concern, right now I don't think I need anything. Maybe like a couple more short sleeve shirts since I blow through them super fast. Love you have fun at all the cool concerts. 

I (mom) asked him to tell me a little about his companion and here is what I got: Transfers are the first week of August.  My companion is from Wisconsin. He is nerdy--he likes dungeons and dragons Minecraft and such. We get along real well.

I (mom) also asked him about packages he's received and he got one from his grandparents and one from someone anonymous (I know who sent it but they wanted to remain anonymous). He was very grateful for both of them!

Elder Cox (칵스 장로l)









No comments:

Post a Comment