Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Week 45 in LA--A Pretty Good Week

Hello Everyone. (In his email just to me he said, "I am doing a lot better. My companion Elder Prellwitz is a really funny guy so it helps with my mood. Thanks for the email (the only one I got besides grandma)".


So on Monday we we went to the holocaust museum and it was pretty fun.

Tuesday we had the opportunity to help teach an English class for the Korean Elders who had interviews that day. It was super awkward as we didn't speak Korean and they barely spoke English. 😅

Wednesday we went and had a good lesson with a member in Dunkin Donuts as it has A/C. It has been so hot up here in the middle of LA so air conditioning has become a great blessing. (In his email just to me he said, "It's super hot over here, I have to put on 100+ spf sunscreen because of the high UV scale. But I sweat buckets while I'm out proselyting, I'm thinking about getting an big water bottle that is insulated so I can have cold water.")

Thursday we had district meeting and we set up exchanges for the following night. 

Friday we visited some people after weekly planning and then we helped the Framptons move furniture again. 

Saturday we went on exchanges and we had a good time. I got to go to the temple with Matthew a recent convert. It was really a great experience. 

Sunday we had a visiting general authority and he talked really well about how to be good member missionaries so that is good. 

Well have a good week. 

Elder Cox

Pictures:
1-Slurpees
2-His thumb after a soccer game
3-4 Him with missionaries from his Zone (I really don't know. None of the pictures had any info except for the thumb one.)








No comments:

Post a Comment