Friday, July 6, 2018

Week 43 in LA--Hello There!

Hello everyone, I am very sorry I haven't emailed any of you for the past couple of weeks. But I am doing well and I will give you a good weekly this week. 

So on Monday we got Elder Ashby ready to leave and I got ready the area. 

Tuesday I got Elder Prellwitz, I am now senior companion, we then went shopping and let elder Prellwitz get comfortable. Then we had some fun prostelighting. 

Wednesday we had a good meeting with the ward about how to help the Ward with missionary work. 

Thursay we had district meeting and it was a slow day. 

Friday we did weekly planning and worked on some other boring things.

Saturday we helped do service most the day then we had an awesome dinner/lesson at El Coyote a nice restraunt. 

Sunday we had a random guy come to church and he was actually interested. We then had a good member dinner. 

That's my week. See you soon 

Elder Cox (칵스 장로l)

Pictures:
1-2 I (mom) stole from Elder Siepel and Elder Vola's Facebook pages (oops--hope they will forgive me)
3-This is in response to me (mom) telling him he needed a haircut
4-Doing service
5-6-Eating 










No comments:

Post a Comment