Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Week 37 in LA--My Week For You

Hey everyone! My week has been full of fun and some good times. 

On Monday, Elder Yi and Siepel and I went to a place called the grove and had lunch, it was good. We then went to Griffith park and hammocked for a while and then had Korean BBQ (한국어). I am being taught Korean by the elders I share an apartment with. 😂

On Tuesday Elder Yi went to South Bay and me and Elder Siepel went and picked up Elder Ashby and we then drove Elder Siepel to his new trainer meeting. We then went shopping and dropped Elder Ashby's stuff off and we went proselighting and met some cool people. 

Wednesday we had ward correlation and had a great discussion about how to help the ward. 

Thursday we had just a regular day going and knocking doors and talking with people. 

Friday we did the same thing as Thursday 

Saturday we went and helped paint a school, and we then ended the night with tacos. 

Sunday we had church and there were super fluffy service dogs there--they were really cute. 

That's my week I hope you enjoyed it. 

Love, 

Elder Cox (칵스  장로) 









No comments:

Post a Comment