Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 34 in LA--Mission Birthday

This week was pretty awesome so, I'll get into it for you all. 

So on Monday, I was with Elder Yi and Elder Park. We went to the USC Campus and ate some pretty good hot dogs, and played soccer on their soccer fields. We also went to Guitar Center in Hollywood it is so cool. Elder Yi and I played some guitars and stuff. 

Tuesday we worked a lot in the north and tracted some cool people but nothing came of it. 

Wednesday we had a good day and just had fun talking with people. 

Thursday we got to talk with some members and they said they would make me a cake for my birthday, which is on Sunday. 

Friday we talked with some crazy people on the street and got yelled at a bit but we didn't get discouraged. 

Saturday we did weekly planning and for dinner a member took us to a taco stand and we got some good Mexican food. But it got me sick. Oh well HAHAHA. 

Sunday we had a great day at church, we had to have a baptismal interview with a man who's birthday is also on Sunday. He passed and will be baptized on Saturday. Elder Yi who I live with also made me a cake, it was a great birthday. 

Thanks for reading 

Elder Cox









 


No comments:

Post a Comment