Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 33 in LA--Another Week in Paradise

Hey hows it going!!! This week has been great. so lets get started with my week!

So Monday we went to Little Tokyo and I saw some cool stuff. It was my first time there and it was super cool. Elder Whitmore my companion is trying 
to lose weight so I get to hang with Elder Yi and Park they are pretty cool guys. Elder Park is from  South Korea and Elder Yi is from El Paso Texas. 

Tuesday we just had a regular boring day in our area, knocking doors and talking to people. 

Wednesday we had another regular day that ended with us having our weekly ward meetings. 

Thursday we had a really good district meeting, and then we called a bunch of people and we got a couple of return appointments which helps a lot. I also had a member take us to a Korean market and I got Pho, it was really good.

Friday we had a super spiritual lesson with two awesome Ethiopian people we taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Restoration. We invited them to be baptized and they excepted!!! It was super awesome and I know they will make great members. 

Saturday we went hard and got 3 New Investigators. It was crazy awesome. 

Sunday we had Stake Conference and there was so many people there. We heard some good talks and I learned some cool things. 












No comments:

Post a Comment