Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Week 29 in LA--Baptism and a Great Week

I've had a great week! 

Monday we went to the bat cave and President Galoraths home. We also had Eric's Baptismal interview 

Tuesday we had a regular day proslighting

Wednesday we visited a home that smelled awful, and it was all torn up and looked abandoned but a less active lives in there with like 10 cats it's crazy. 

Thursday we had Zone Conference about the Book of Mormon.  I learned so much from President Haynie. We also had a good lunch, so spiritually and physically fed. 

Friday we had District Meeting and prepped for the Baptism the next day. 

Saturday we had Eric's baptism, we also got a mini-missionary. It was so awesome to participate. I felt the spirit so strong. He was so happy, and so am I. Also Sharron from my Manhattan Beach days got baptized as well, so two people I taught were baptized on the same day. 

Sunday Eric was confirmed and we had a good sacrament meeting focused on the Savior. We also called a ton of people.

Today we went to a parkor gym so that's why I am late emailing. Thanks for understanding. 

ELDER Cox 

Baptism and the Cave 












No comments:

Post a Comment