Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Week 30 in LA--Transfers Have Come Again......

Well, I guess you want the important news first, so I'll save it till the end! Haha. So here is my week. 

Monday we went to a parkor arena and messed around climbing on stuff, doing flips. It was really fun. 

Tuesday we went on exchanges with our district leader (Elder Halverson). I went to Lawndale the area which was fun. We biked around and talked to people and had some good poly food for dinner. 

Wednesday we had a regular day tracking and having fun and just hanging. Our apartment has a bad spider problem so we stayed the night at the zone leaders place.

Thursday we had another regular day, we then slept at Elder Styers apartment. I was also sick Thursday and Wednesday, but I'm better now. 

Friday we had District Meeting and service and  that is about it

Saturday we watched General conference at the Sizemores and had a fun time. 

Sunday we still watched conference and we got crazy news and it was awesome. We got our transfer call..... Elder Albuquerque is leaving, and I am leaving too. I'm going up north to Los Angeles , to serve in the Wiltshire ward. They go to one of the oldest buildings in the area. I'm excited to get a change and help more people. That's it for today thanks. 

ELDER Cox 

Sister Sizemore took some pictures but she hast sent them to me I'll send them as soon as I get them. 

1. I (mom) never got any pictures from Zach. I did get a picture from Tone Halverson (Elder Halverson's mom) of Austin and Zach when they were on transfers together. Zach's bike tire popped so they took a picture.
2-4. Matt looked on LDS Tools and found the area and church where Zach will be serving. The church is really cool looking.








No comments:

Post a Comment