Thursday, April 12, 2018

Week 31 in LA—Welcome to LA

Whats up everyone? My week has been great, the area is awesome and I have had some funny experiences.

So on Monday, we packed and got the apartment ready for transfers 

Tuesday we said goodbye and I headed up to Wilshire, I live in a big apartment with 4 Elders in it. I forgot to mention that my new companion is Elder Whitmore, we cover the north part of the Wilshire Ward, Elder Vola and Montgomery cover the south. We also live with Elder Park amd Elder Yi. They are cool Elders. After I got settled we went out and worked and got a New Investigator named Afework and set a Baptismal date. It was supper cool. 

Wednesday we worked the area again and we met a guy named Elias, we talked to him and he became a new investigator, he is "golden." We had Ward coordination and I got to meet the Ward Mission leader and I also got to hear all about the ward. Durring that meeting they asked me to create and run the wards Facebook Page and Group, it has been fun to do that as well. 

Thursday we have district meeting on Thursdays. So we had District Meeting Elder Whitmore is our district leader. After we finished we went to the Visitor Center because both of the missionaries in our ward had a tour so we went together because Elder Whitmore and I don't have a car, we ride the bus. We were there the rest of the day because we weekly planned as well. 

Friday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders in their area, which is in Spanish so, I had to sit there while they talked and taught in Spanish. But we had a good day and that was good. 

Saturday we had 2 lessons that didn't happen so we just went out and worked. 

Sunday we had 2 non members come to church and we will be meeting with them, also the Chappel that I meet in if so beautiful look it up the address is 1209 s Manhattan Place Los Angeles, CA. You won't be disappointed. 

Thanks for reading, 

Elder Cox 

Pictures 
Me and Elder Park 
Some funny church names the 2nd one is The Church in Los Angeles  
Elder Whitmore my new companion being weird haha 
BOBA Time!

PICTURES WILL BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE





No comments:

Post a Comment