Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 28 in LA--A Great Week Ahead

This past week was pretty fun. Get ready for some good info. 

So on Monday we just kinda chilled and we had dinner at the Sizemores. 

On Tuesday we went and had a great lunch with a member who fed us some good BIG steaks. I was very happy (We don't get steak as much as you think). We then had the opportunity to go to President Galoraths home. Side note-- we live so far away he came and picked us up in his Tesla. That car is super fast, 0 to 60 in 2.8 Seconds. It was crazy, but fun. 

Wednesday, we had another lesson with Chris the Pastor. He asked some hard questions. We tried to answer them, but we are going to have to do some research. We then went to English class which is always fun. We then went and visited some people and had Correlation with our WML (ward mission leader) During that meeting he showed us Eric's baptismal program for Saturday the 24th. I looked at it and I was very surprised and humbled. Eric wants Me to Baptize him. Later that night I was in reflection of his progress. I came to the realization that he is the reason why I have been in this ward, I was touched. I consider him one of my greatest friends now. 

Thursday we went to the Temple and did a session. We also had interviews with President Haynie, they both went well. We then drove back to our area to only turn around and go back to the Temple with Eric and his son Ethan and Brother Gracia to have a Visitor Center tour. It was so cool and I love the VC. We then went and got some good pastrami on the way back. When we got back we then exchanged with our Zone Leaders. I went to Gardena with Elder Retemales. 

Friday we had District Meeting, it was good. We then had lunch at a good BBQ place and taught a guy named Jerry. He is super cool. We also had dinner with a Recent Convert named Ceaser. He is cool too. 

Saturday we had to fix bikes all day.

Sunday we had a basic good Sunday and weekly planning. 

Elder Cox 


Pictures 
1. St. Patrick's Day at the Sizemore's
2. & 3. LA Temple with Eric, Ethan and Brother Gracia (#3 sent to me (mom) by Elder Albuquerque's mom)
4. Pastrami Sandwiches with Eric, Ethan and Brother Gracia
5. Elder Cox and Elder Albuquerque (sent to me (mom) by Patricia Albuquerque)
6. P-Day Hiking (sent to me (mom) by Patricia Albuquerque last week)













No comments:

Post a Comment