Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 26 in LA--I Can't Make Up Titles

This week was pretty great. We went out and visited people and worked out a lot. 

Tuesday we were on exchanges. I went with Elder Terry he is a recent convert of 2 years and he is super cool. He is from Florida.

Wednesday we had to go to English class and then we visited some people and had a fun time. 

Thursday we did service for the Sizemores, a great older couple in our ward. He can't do much, since he is a bit sicker than he's used to, so we cleaned up his backyard area. 

Friday we had District Meeting and then we visited some people and had a Skype lesson for Elder Albuquerque in Portuguese. 

Saturday we gave a blessing to brother Sizemore because he was having surgery on his elbow the next day. 

Sunday we had another Skype lesson in Brazil, and then we had a FaceTime lesson with Eric.  He is doing well and is getting baptized in 2 weeks. 

Life is going well here in California and I'm enjoying every minute I have. Next week will try to have more pictures it's just I forget. Thanks for reading habe a great week! 

Elder Cox 

PICTURES 😆
I got a hair cut today 
Sunny Cali ☀️☀️
Picture of Elder Cox, Elder Albuquerque, Elder Styer and his companion sent to me (mom) by Elder Albuquerque's mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment