Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Week 87 in LA--Some Stuff and A Lot of Pictures and a Video

Zach called again yesterday. He is doing great! He had a great birthday and was well taken care of, which I am so grateful for!! He said that his feet are getting better and that's great news! He also bought some sleep aid and had a good nights sleep all week, which has helped his mood and made him feel so much better. 

He said that they really just did the same old things this week, missionary work, meetings and more meetings. Nothing too exciting to report. 

I asked him what he wanted to do about his homecoming and he told me he wasn't ready to talk about that yet. 😔 Don't get me wrong, I am so happy that he loves his mission but I am so ready to have him home. 

He said that he went bowling yesterday and that it was fun. He also got a haircut (which you will see was greatly needed when you look at some of his pictures 😂). 

He and his companion have felt the impression to do family history so he asked me a bunch of questions about that. We really didn't talk about much else, but all that matters to me is hearing his voice!! 

Pictures/Video:
1 - Elder Reid taking a nap
2-3 - Sitting on a couch
4 - Rocking someone to sleep????
5 - Zone board
6-12 - He was dared to try and eat all of the Costco food with chopsticks
13 - Birthday lunch 
14 - Zone birthday party




















No comments:

Post a Comment