Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Week 65 in LA--It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas, Sorta 😆

Hello Everyone! Just like the title says its December and it's snowing back home. But here its a different story! Blue skies and green lawns and trees are all the sights for me! But it is pretty cold out here and I am always wearing my sweaters now. Even though cold is 63°. 😂

This week went really well. 

Monday we had a zone p day and then I played soccer the rest of the day! 

Tuesday we went proselyting and had a great time eating at Sizzler with some members. 

Wednesday we had another great member dinner. 

Thursday we had interviews and a temple session. We went down and it was a down pour of rain. We went in the temple with it raining and came out and it was sunny and nice. Then when we left it was raining again. Blessings from the temple! We also got an announcement that President Nelson wants the missions on the west coast to have their missionaries proselyte from 5 pm to 9 pm. So, that means no more member dinners. So if you have any cheap and easy recipes, I would appreciate them! 

Friday we were on exchanges with the Elders in my district. We did some service, had district council and a great rest of the day.

Saturday we visited some people we also had members buy us In and Out 2 times.😆😆

Sunday we had a good time teaching a man English. 

That's it for my week! 

Elder Cox 

My District 
Picture from the mission Instagram of their Christmas tree and I (mom) found my Elder!!







No comments:

Post a Comment