Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Week 54 in LA--나는 이동을 했다 😲😲

I don't think most will know what the title is saying so I will translate it. It says I got transferred! Which is true, after 4 long transfers I am leaving the Wilshire Ward, to become a district leader in the north of our mission. I will be in the Chatsworth Ward and San Fernando 4th branch, the branch is in Korean so It looks like I'm a Korean missionary now! 

Another cool thing that happened this week is Olivia got baptized! 😄😄😄 She is so awesome! The baptism went really well and there were a lot of people there to support her. That family is literally apart of my family now. Kyle the dad is now my Cali dad and Olivia is like my little sister/bff hahaha and Julie has always been such a mom. So I will miss them greatly. 

District Leader seems like its going to be fun I'll keep everyone posted on it. Have a great week! 

I am going to include his email to me (mom) as well. It contains some of the same information but I pressed for some things 😂😂 he didn't include.

Hey Mom! I am doing great! So we had transfer calls last night and I am leaving the Wilshire Ward. I am going to the valley to the Chatsworth ward and San Fernando 4th branch. It's kinda crazy because the San Fernando 4th branch is a Korean Branch so I guess I'm a Korean missionary now hahaha!  I am super sad to leave the Kelleher's they are legit my family now and I love them so much. But I have bigger and better things to do. Also I am a district leader now as well. That's cool that life is well. And yeah. **I asked him his new companions name and what he knew about him**
My companion will be Elder Jung and he is from Korea, that's all I know.

Pictures

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment