Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Week 52 in LA--Suit Shopping

Zach has been shopping for a new suit. With it being Labor Day, there were some good sales so he spent the majority of his day trying to find the best deal on a suit. He sent me a very small email and promised pictures (that didn't happen) but I think he ran out of time. I will share what he said to me and thankfully, 2 amazing people in the ward he is serving in sent me pictures. ~~Jillene

This week went well. We had another great lesson with Julie Olivia and Kyle, who are practically like my second family at this point. They are super nice and kind. I didn't get a suit yet but hopefully today I'm looking around. Besides that I don't think I need anything else. I'll send some pictures today as well. 

Picture/video cred: Matthew Alba








Picture cred: Julie Kelleher





The new suit (it was the best deal he could find at $240.00--why you gotta be so expensive California?! 😂😂)












No comments:

Post a Comment