Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Week 53 in LA--Hey

Hey Everyone this is going to be a quick email because this p day was insane. 

So on Monday we went suit shopping I got a suit and yeah. 

Tuesday we proselyted and then went on exchanges with our zone leaders. 

Wednesday I stayed in the area and we worked hard. 

Thursday Elder Guo and I went to English Class and we had District Council. 

Friday we weekly planned and had a great member dinner. 

Saturday we had a crazy good ward mission party and we also set up another companionships baptism, saw our mission president and had a VC tour with Olivia and her family. 

Sunday Elder Guo  and I gave talks and we had an awesome lesson with Julie, Olivia and Kyle. They are like my second family and I love em all. Olivia also passed her baptismal interview so that is happening on Saturday!

Today we ran around crazy and had some fun. 

Have a great week. 

Elder Cox

Video's sent to me (mom) by Brother Alba (I know you're not supposed to take video in the chapel but I'm not going to lie--it was AMAZING to hear his voice and his testimony.)










No comments:

Post a Comment