Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Week 50 in LA--Hey

I did get the package, the white shirts fit great I'm washing them now. Life here is super busy. Also Julie (Julie lives in the Wilshire ward and Zach and his companion are teaching her daughter) wants me to talk about them in my email. She reminds me of you hahaha! Her daughter's name is Olivia, of all the names, and she is going to get baptized in September--we set her date yesterday. They are a super nice family and they remind me of home. I also feel like I can fit in well with them and they are like already my friends! Today we are going to walk around universal studios so I will be able to answer emails if you want to do that like back and forth type emailing (and we did email back and forth all day and I LOVED it!!). 

Love you

Elder Cox 

Mom's note--Zach was emailing me all day because he was on the hunt for his sister's birthday present. He was so worried about getting her something (and something she'd like) for her 16th birthday that he didn't have time for a group email. Luckily for me, Brother Alba sent me some pictures on Sunday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment