Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Week 49 in LA--Welcome to the BIG CLAM

Hello Friends, 

This week was really busy and pretty fun all at the same time. So........

On Monday we were running around getting ready for transfers. It was so much stuff to do that we forgot to email till like 30 minutes till the cut off, haha. 

Tuesday was transfer day so we drove to the Westwood building (behind the Temple) and I dropped off Elder Prellwitz and picked up Elder Guo, he is a funny guy from China. He is still learning English so I feel like an English teacher everyday helping him. 

Wednesday we ran around we had a couple of lessons and we worked the area and had a meeting all in the same day. 

Thursday we had more lessons and we talked with a bunch of people, our area is huge so we have a lot of people to visit. 

Friday we had a long weekly planning session trying to combine two areas into one, then we had more lessons. 

Saturday we had to take our car to get fixed and it took 5 hours πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😣. After that we had a good lesson with a recent convert and a good member dinner. 

Sunday we went to church, then we taught a lesson had dinner and a FHE all back to back. Then we went to a wonderful VC (visitors center) fireside with another recent convert. Life here is going good and I am having a great time.

Elder Cox (칡슀 μž₯둜l)

I (mom) am going to include a little bit of his email home to me:

I am doing well, this week was really good. Elder Guo is from China. He is really funny and always asks me about English, but I suck at spelling so it's hard sometimes. πŸ˜‚

Anyway, I now cover the entire Wilshire Ward which is HUGE. We are working with a lot of people now and the work is going great. Life is going quick on this end, I remember last year like it was yesterday. Thanks for taking such good care of me. I am doing better I don't feel much depression anymore. I'm surrounded by good people to help me. Thanks for everything, God bless. Love you. 

Elder Cox πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

On the way to the VC 
The car we rode in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Our New Friend πŸ“πŸ“





There were several pictures and videos posted on Facebook that Zach was tagged in. I (mom) contacted the two people who posted and asked for permission to include them here. They were both so nice and gave me permission as well as sent me many more pictures. I am so grateful for them!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment