Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Week 48 in LA--Hey Everybody

It's transfer week again! But before I talk about that, I'll talk about what has been happening. 

So, we have been working really hard and not seeing too much success. I am not leaving but I now cover the whole ward with Elder Guo.  That's all I have time for. πŸ˜‰

Elder Cox (칡슀 μž₯둜l)

Pictures:
1--I (mom) got this from a lady and her husband (who is featured in the picture) that were visiting California from Utah and attended the ward Zach covers.  I LOVE random text pictures!!
2-4--I (mom) am guessing this is his district. When I enlarged the photos, I was able to see that his new companion, Elder Guo is the really short Elder. Other than that I have no idea what is going on in the sequence of pictures but at least he sent some. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰








No comments:

Post a Comment