Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week 9 in LA--Quick Spiritual Thought

Today we have a packed and fun P Day. Next week I promise to have a bigger email with pictures and all that. But I only have time for a spiritual thought. I was teaching Elders Quorum we where talking about sustaining our church leaders and the spirit lead the lesson. I realized that the spirit that I have is very strong and it helps me daily. I don't know where I would be without it. This scripture wraps up my thoughts Numbers 11:17 "And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone." I know this to be true. 
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen 

**I did get an email--that he sent just to me--earlier in the morning. He told me that the members are taking good care of him and that he is learning so much. He also said he got an email from Tyler (which he loved) but that not a lot of people from home write or email him. So........please take a minute and email him, please!! He loves letters from home and would love to hear from anyone and everyone. zcox@myldsmail.net **

No comments:

Post a Comment