Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 8 in LA--First Green Fall

It's fall time here in California but it's still Green! This last week was so hot now it's like in the 60s and I'm a little chilly, anyway it was a good week. We had the ward Trunk or Treat event on Saturday. We got a couple of great referrals from that event. This email will be shorter because I have to go take the mission drivers test. So we are also working a lot with Members and part member Families and they are awesome! So many great things come out of working with them. Nothing too fun happened this week, we just went hard in the paint and had a ton of lessons. I did get to eat swordfish this week and I also ate a $10 loaf of bread we got for free. That was cool. Tomorrow I have to be in by 6 pm because it gets crazy out here. I'm excited for a new week and can't wait to see more blessings!  

**Side note--Zach went to take the mission driver's test and they found that they had lost his driving record that we sent to the misson home before he even left. Zach was emailing me to get a new one but when I got on the site to do it, I had to have his driver's license number and issue date, ss number, debit card info and email. I also had to check boxes that I was in fact him and wasn't being fraudulent. Well, we didn't know all of that info so Matt (who happened to work a day shift today) called the mission home. Zach was standing right there and was about to get on the phone but Matt didn't want to break the rules (so he says), but he was able to hear his voice (I'm sad I didn't but I'm happy for him). Crazy mess up and it took his whole P-Day--which I feel so bad about but it's all taken care of now.**

PICTURES 
Me! 
A tiki head we saw at a members house 



No comments:

Post a Comment