Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Week 76 in LA--Phone Call

Zach didn't send an email yesterday because WE GOT TO TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE!!!! It was so amazing to hear his voice!! I am so grateful for a living prophet who listens to our Heavenly Father to know what is best for the church. I am so grateful that I get to talk to my missionary (which he said is so much easier for him than writing) and hopefully next time video chat with him. 

A few things he said during the call: We mostly talked abut college because he only has 6 months left and before they leave the mission, they have to have their life plan filled out--which is a great thing in my opinion. We talked about several different options and Matt and I are going to do some research for him (since he only has P day's to do that kind of thing) and talk again next week about what we find out (did you just read that--TALK AGAIN NEXT WEEK this is seriously the best thing ever). He also said that they are teaching a few people but none that are really committed (so pray for those he is teaching). Transfers are March 5th and he thinks Elder Leavitt will be transferred since he has been serving in that area for 6 months and that he will stay. We will see what happens. He said that his body is able to handle gluten again. It took a while but he "can eat bread without getting wrecked". He is doing so, so good and loves being a missionary!! 

He did send me some pictures with 1 minute to spare (typical) 😂😂. I am super grateful that he had time though since that is how I "see" him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment