Thursday, February 14, 2019

Week 75 in LA--P Day

Hello!!! How is everything? 

This week I got to go on a lot of exchanges with other missionaries and learn a lot of things. I went with Elder Maya one of the assistants to the president (he is super cool). Then I went with Elder Dehlin (a super awesome guy from Apline) and then with Elder Meraz (he is an awesome missionary)! We got to have our P day today because our Zone is going to the Getty Museum which is super exciting. We are also going to this super cool classic car museum and I will take some pictures to send to grandpa and dad. I don't have any pictures to send today so I will write my weekly and I will send it with some Pictures from today! For my birthday i was thinking of getting a pair of huaraches which are cool hispanic braided leather shoes. They are only like $35-$40. Almost every Elder in the mission has a pair and I think it would be cool to have a pair to bring home to wear. (Because my mission pairs are like getting wrecked). Then if you want to I can also get people things from here if you want. But other than that just add some more money to the savings account. I was also thinking about college and I might take the semester off but I have been told that it is harder to adjust that way. So I will keep thinking about it. Love you a lot! 

Elder Cox

**He didn't have time to send a group email and promised to double up next week (we'll see about that). He did end up sending pictures from his P day yesterday though (yay).**



















No comments:

Post a Comment