Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Week 71 in LA--Crazy Packed P Day

Sorry we had crazy packed p day. Nazi is going to be baptized on Thursday and everything here is great. The other family is doing great as well. Elder Leavitt and I get along fantastic and I'll talk with you soon. I got a hair cut today and it looks good. 

This is what his companion, Elder Leavitt, sent home to his family, "Hello beautiful people that I love!
     I apologize but I have little time because of a 5 mile hike in the pouring rain! It was so worth it to get out of the city for a few hours! But this week on Thursday our dear friend Nazanin will be baptized! She is so prepared! Her husband wants to be baptized but can't while he still has refugee status in Indonesia, because if he got sent back to Iran very bad things could happen. 
     We also had a Zone conference which was incredible, and I learned a lot, but I don't have time to talk about it. 
     For some reason this week we saw quite a few animals such as raccoons, possums, and coyotes. My natural instinct was to chase the coyote... so that happened. I must go now! Love you all! May your hammer be mighty! 

Love Elder Leavitt"

He gives a few more details than Zach does. 😂😂

Pictures
1 Haircut
2-4 Helping build the stable/manger for the ward Christmas party






No comments:

Post a Comment