Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week 60 in LA--Transfer Down, Another One To Go

So we got transfer calls and I am staying in Chatsworth with Elder Jung. I am super excited to keep working here!

Monday we went hiking as a district and it was super fun! We also had a great dinner with some members. 

Tuesday we did service as a district again and then we went and visited a bunch of people inviting them to the Halloween party. We also helped a person in the sisters ward move furniture for re carpeting. 

Wednesday we taught English Class but no one came because our person was gone for the week. 😔

Thursday I had a meeting then we went to the Temple for English Class and we did a bunch of service for a member of our ward who got kicked out of her place. 

Friday we helped the person move again and we had District Council and then we called a bunch of people and we had the Halloween party and a non member family came. We got there info and so we are going to work with them hopefully! 

Saturday we proselyted and had a great dinner! 

Sunday I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting and everyone said it was really good, so I guess it was haha. We then had a lunch with the Korean Branch and then dinner with a nice older couple in the ward 😁

That's my week. I'm still District Leader so I'm excited to work with more cool missionaries! 

Elder Cox 

This is what he sent to me (mom): I am doing well, life is great. Elder Yi is going to be in my district and I am super excited. Sounds like life is going well. I don't think I need anything, but yeah. 

Pics 
1 District Photo 
2 Zone Photo Silly 
3 Zone Photo 
4 another crazy zone photo
5 Halloween party--Chili cook off judges (sent to me (mom) by Cyndi Norris (bishop's wife Chatsworth Ward) 







No comments:

Post a Comment