Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 59 in LA--A Hiking P Day

Hey Everyone! 

This week has been pretty cool. On Monday we just chilled at the institute and played pool . 

Tuesday we went to Operation Gratitude where they give service to those in the army. We have the opportunity to stuff bears for the children with deployed parents. We do it as a district, it's really fun!


Wednesday we had a great Zone Conference, we learned about how to work with less active members better. We also had English class again and it was super fun to teach them. We show them church videos to help the non members listen to English and learn about the gospel!!

Thursday we had a bunch of meetings and such. And we went on exchanges that night. 

Friday we had district council and we talked about working with less actives, Elder Hiatt and I went and visited a bunch of people and we found a new person for them to teach. I was excited about that. 

Saturday we had two service projects and both of them were helping people move. We then went to a park and did the Book of Mormon Experiment, when we have people randomly read a page from the Book of Mormon without them knowing what it is. It so cool to see people's reactions. We do it without our name tags so I went by Zach for that and it's weird to call myself Zach again. 🤣🤣😁😂😂😅

Sunday we had a good time at church. The Korean branch asked me to say the opening prayer in Sacrament meeting and they put my name on the program as Elder Fox, so I guess I have a new name to go by 😂😂😂🦊🦊

Today we went hiking right above Malibu as a District and it was a lot of fun. I'll include some pictures! 

Have a great day and sending good vibes and prayers your way!

Elder Fox a.k.a. Elder Cox

1) Hiking 
2)BOM Experement 
3) same ⬆️
4) Elder Jung and I 
5) District Service 😁😄
6) English class (I (mom) may or may not have stolen this picture from Elder Jung's Facebook page 😬😂)











No comments:

Post a Comment