Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Weeks 80 & 81 in LA--Phone Call and Video Chat

Well, it seems that Elder Cox likes the fact that he can call rather than email (which is great for me but not so great for the mission blog). Last week he called from a bus. They were headed back from the Hollywood Walk of Fame and we had a really nice conversation. This week he video chatted with us from his old stomping grounds, the Wilshire building. Zach is doing GREAT!! He looks and sounds amazing. He said that he has grown (crazy) and as of the other day, he is just under 6'6". WOWZA!! He said that he can no longer wear a size 12 shoe because his feet have grown too. He now needs a size 13. He absolutely LOVES his mission. He is sad that it is almost over. He loves his companion, Elder Reid. He said that they get along so well. I have been able to meet and talk to Elder Reid the past 2 weeks and he seems like an outstanding young man. I was also able to talk to one of my all time favorites, Elder Seipel, on Monday and I loved that so much. Zach loves LA and the people he serves. He loves the ward he is serving in so much! He is really hoping and praying that he gets to stay there another transfer. He loves being a Zone Leader. It has taught him so much. I asked him to send me some pictures and he said that he would and guess what?! I got one and only 1 picture. 😂😂 But lucky for me, it was ZL training on Tuesday and his mission president's wife posted 2 pictures with Zach in them (yay). So, here are the pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment