Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Week 18 in LA--A Baptism and Transfers and More....Oh My!!

I thought the title was funny sorry... Anyway lets get going on the week! So yesterday we got transfer calls............. Redondo 2nd was fun but its going to be even more fun because I am staying another transfer! But the sad news is that Elder Halverson has to leave ☹. My new companion is Elder Albuquerque like the city. He is from Brazil so its going to be pretty cool. We also had Ivan's baptism--pictures included. We forgot to turn off the hot warter when it was time to put in the cold so the water cooled down but not enough so when we opened the curten there was steam coming out. The member baptizing said it felt like a Japanese hot spring, he is from Japan. The day after P day we played some chair soccer in the morning. I did a kick that ended up with me re- spraining my right ankle. So most of this week I have been on crutches. We haven't really gone out proslighting so there is no more updates, thanks for reading my emails.

Elder Cox
                                                                            

PICTURES 

1 & 2 Ivan's Baptism
3 & 4 Sprained Ankle
5 & 6 Me the only day we could go out prosilighting 
7 This last Sunday breaking the fast
8 & 9 Today watching some Elders shave their legs












No comments:

Post a Comment