Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Week 14 in LA--Awesome P Day

Hey everyone! Today was really cool we went to the Ghetty Villa, which is this super fancy art museum filled with Roman statues and other cool things-- I'll add some pictures. I also did the fatburger challenge with one of my Zone Leaders Elder Ratamales . This week has been pretty good. I got to meet some more people in the ward and teach a couple of returning members. We do service every Wensday and we go to an elderly care facility and we help and talk with them. It is so nice to see their happy faces. Sorry this week will be short due to time but I'm singing at the Los Angeles Temple Visitor Center and there will be pictures and a video maybe so be excited for that. I'm also going on exchanges tonight and I get to drive the mission cars! I'm a big boy now! 😂🚗 Thanks for the love and support. 
Elder Cox 

PICTURES 
P Day and missionary Fun in LA







No comments:

Post a Comment